Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting Started

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Paleo Diet by now. Less of a diet, more of a complete lifestyle change. Basically, you eat like a caveman. Lean meats, lots of veggies, fruits, nuts. Eating paleo eliminates processed foods, grains, and sugars from your diet. Sounds like a challenge, right? Well, to that I say, "challenge accepted".
I've never been a particularly healthy eater. I indulge in sweets more often then I'd like to admit, I'm a fan of anything carb related, and eating anything green has never been my favorite. This is really going to be hard for me. I have tried diets before but I can NEVER stick to them. I decided to go about this challenge in a different way. By planning out my weekly meals, grocery lists, and blogging about meals I feel like I'm better prepared to succeed. I guess we'll just have to see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment